Monday, July 16, 2012

Hold the balloons please

Dear Del,
Del and Josh share a moment.

Tomorrow is your birthday.  I don't know if you have any special plans, but knowing you as I do, I would wager you'll lounge around, find a sunny spot, nap a while, and sidle up to your food and water dish when the time is right.

I just want to say you are the dearest girl I've ever known; feline, canine or otherwise.  Your patience far surpasses; your sweet nature and soft kisses tilt the whole marvelous thing toward BIG gratitude.  

In short, I love you.

Happy 12th dear girl.

Love, Mom

1 comment:

  1. Dear Delilah,

    Whenever I have been away from my own dear kitties, visiting you and your family in the Pacific Northwest, you have been a gentle bed companion, nestling into the quilt on my bed and making me feel welcomed and loved.
    How grateful I have been for your companionship through these many years. Butterfly kisses to you on this day of your 12th people/64th cat birthday year. What a DELicate love you are Miss DELilah!.

    To this and many more.

    Love, Cat momma Geo

    ReplyDelete