Monday, October 8, 2012

Collaboration unleashed!

On Saturday night we gathered in darkness near the fountain at Seattle Center, a group of strangers standing in wait to experience Underbelly, a site-specific project created in collaboration with the Degenerate Art Ensemble (DAE) and Olson Kundig Architects.  As one of 25 juried visual, performing, literary, and media art projects of Seattle Center's next 50, Underbelly crossed my radar here in suburbia because Reilly is a member of the ensemble.  Some have told me, "You need to get out more."  In this case, I'm glad I did!

DAE's website is currently under repair due to hacking, but I encourage you to visit it in a few weeks when things are up and running again.  A big shout out to Reilly for his dedication, devotion, and artistic vision in his work with DAE: you make me proud son!




No comments:

Post a Comment