Thursday, October 18, 2012

Remembering Faith

Ordinary time: Faith and Nadya soak up summer sun
on Bowen Bay Beach during cousins weekend, 2008.
Your presence among us is as strong as ever, dear Faith, made manifest through acts both common and miraculous.  There remains much to love, revere and cherish amid the palpable loss.  Today, one year since your passage, I offer a deep bow of gratitude for the gift you were to all of us, and for the blessing we continue to receive from your unwavering spirit.  


Peace like a river, my sweet girl.        

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Jenny, blessings to you and those in whom Faith's memory lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, as you are well aware, I never had the blessing of meeting Faith. I will say that I feel such a strong presence of her being through your words and the continued efforts we make towards the fight against breast cancer.

    Ms Faith ... we will never give up !!!

    ReplyDelete