Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Written and spoken words: Roosevelt Whole Foods

Alderwood Mall out and proud.
Democrat or Republican, pray tell?
Bumper stickers spotted in the underground parking lot:

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
                                                         -Hunter S. Thompson

"Be true.  Be kind.  Be BRAVE."

Family of three shopping:
Mother: "Shall we get the curly kale or the dino kale?"
Girl child: "I like EVERY kind of kale mommy!"
Boy child: "I don't want it in my lunch box."
Mother: "Do you like the little potatoes?"
GC: "YES!  The purple taste the best... and the yellow."
BC: "Can I get out of the cart?"

Seattle, there is much about you to love!
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment