Friday, November 16, 2012

Creating space, making plans

Line 'em up.
Immersed in an organizational task last week, I attempted to explain the labeled stacks of papers to our son when he took a gander at the scene.  "Ahhh.  This is one of the many ways this new eating plan has manifested for me.  I'm purging items and reorganizing all sorts of things!"

Yesterday I received a pair of confirmation letters from the UW School of Medicine and the UW Alzheimer's Disease Research Center (ADRC).  I've made plans to donate my body to the Willed Body Program in the Dept of Biological Structure and my brain to the ADRC.

They shall have to wait until I am done with both, however, as planning is well underway for a Thanksgiving feast next Saturday.  But as my friend Annie would no doubt agree, preparedness can manifest in many forms.

Now, off to yoga to clear a path for the tasks at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment