Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Expressing ourselves

Molly, better known as the traffic and safety fairy at the Seattle
3-Day in the mid-late 2000s, displays her airborne style.
We were gassing up our cars at the same time today, which is how he came into my field of vision.  Eating from a jar of peanuts, he relaxed in a shaft of sun while his gas tank reached its limit.  He was wearing the most remarkable pair of shorts, and I would be truly remiss to not mention them!

A mid-thigh style with a conservative cuff, these eye-catching light lime-green shorts were festooned with tiny turquoise whales. I could not help myself, and so I approached to give him two thumbs up on his kick-ass attire.  He smiled and replied, "I've gotten so many compliments on them!"  

Here's to finding our true colors and wearing them with pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment